Over the last few days I have attempted, somewhat unsuccessfully I might add, to come up with ideas for a short (or even long) story. In the past I have had “great” ideas for films and such like, yet now, when push comes to shove my mind has thrown up a blank.
I’ve done a little searching on the beautiful resource, otherwise known as the internet, and come up with a couple of sites that I will peruse later when I have more time:
- 999Ideas – a selection of quick synopsises which can be used to help the “thinking” process and get hte ball rolling.
- Fiction Writing – this is more a site on how to obtain ideas instead of readily available ideas
- Seventh Sanctum – a Story Generator, the name speaks for itself
- Hold the Front Page – a set of headliners which are starters for articles
- Short Story Ideas – a whole site dedicted to helping relieve writers block